Thursday, November 15, 2007

Surprise!?

If you have been reading my blog, you know that Rick has been out of town A LOT. About 2 weeks ago he was in Cali for a meeting and decided to visit Trigger Happy. He then came home and surprised me with this....



I actually love it. I am not a big fan of tattoos in the slightest, but there is something that screams romantic (if a tattoo can be associated with the word). He said that he got it over his heart because that is where I belong. And the "dot" on the "i" is a flame because I am his flame or because he still holds a torch for me. I feel really loved, which is something I need right now, being pregnant and hormonal and not to mention extremely EMOTIONAL!

6 comments:

Jayme said...

I like it. Its nice that he explained why its over his heart and the flame. I think its sweet.

{priscilla} said...

Dang Girl!How many tats does Rick have? I see his arm in the picture! Thats nice he did that for you. Just don't tell your Bishop.....:)

Natalie Garces said...

I think Wednesday is good for me if it is good for you. Then your hair will look beautiful on thanksgiving. I think Rick's tat is so sweet. Can't wait to see you guys. Are you guys going to disneyland on tuesday?

Elissa said...

Yes for sure!!! Call me! 801-380-9027 :)

{priscilla} said...

Hey don't get me wrong I'm not against tats! I have my husbands name on my ankle! I love watching LA INK. I like to hear the stories behind the tattoos the people are getting. I am dying to get my kids names on me....but I don't think the hubby would go for it, 2 on me is enough for him!

Whitney Palmer said...

UMMMMM i got all my tats but one from Trigger happy! Love it!
Go rick, (never thought)