Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gone, Baby Gone!

August 1st is the day we start our journey back to California. I've been looking around our house and have noticed that we have a whole heck of a lot of CRAP! I am not excited to start packing it all, that is for sure. My mom is coming on Tuesday to help me pack and to ride with me back down. And of course I am leaving it all to be done next week. I don't even like to think of moving. I tear up every time. I love this place, except for the winter, and am going to miss all my great, awesome, lifelong friends! Marie and George are doing a "Going Away" party for us on Saturday. At least we will have one last chance to spend time with everybody before we go!

6 comments:

Jayne said...

best of luck on a smooth trip back,
we'll be glad to have you back and hope to see you more

Ashley said...

wow! i can't believe you're leaving! i'm happy for you guys... but sad that you have to leave all your good friends! good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys already - how does that make sense when I'm already 5 hours away from you?!?

Joanna said...

That all doesn't sound like fun, but just try to remember the sound of the waves on the beach and the warm weather aa you are packing :). Good Luck.

georgeandmarie said...

...missing you already...:(

loven it! said...

hey there!! how are you?? are you surviving?? how was hawaii? i need your email address. i hope the move was smooth for you. keep in touch! leigh