Thursday, November 6, 2008

8 Things

Haven't done one of these in a while...

8 things I am passionate about:

Ricky BB
All 5 of the kiddos
Food
My family
Friends
Music
The Gospel
Paper Crafting

8 words or phrases I use the most:

I Love You
What (in several different tones)
Stop screaming!! (while screaming)
Be quiet, the baby is sleeping!
What happened?
I said No!!!
I know, right?
Ooh, was up? (when rick calls me)

8 things I want to do before I die:

See all 5 kids get sealed in the Temple
Get caught up on my Scrapbooking
Get over my fear of heights
Meet my Grandchildren
A cruise to Greece
Serve a Mission with Rick
Go to Culinary School
Own a Horse

8 things I need right now:

Rick to come home
A Nanny
An infinite supply of Money
Next Wednesday to come
An idea for dinner
Dry weather
A loooong Vacation with my man and no kids
A bangin' body

8 places I want to visit:

Hawaii (again and again)
New York (with Rick this time)
Greece
France
Mexico (like on a cruise)
Texas (for the BBQ)
Utah (i miss it)
Japan

8 favorite restaurants:
Fleming's
Macaroni Grill
Chris N' Pits
La Casita Olvera
Red Robin
Roy's
Pei Wei
Wahoo's Fish Taco

8 TV shows I watch:

Dancing With the Stars
One Tree Hill
The Hills
Anything Real World/Road Rules
90210
Little People Big World
Clean House
Lost (if it ever comes back!)

I tag anyone who wants to do it!

2 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

Next Wednesday!! Woo Hoo it is getting so freaking close!

Whitney Palmer said...

love reading all your things! i would have to sit and think too hard.
i love the new 90210!!!!