Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jett

Jett just had tubes put in his ears on Tuesday morning. I was worried because he had to get put to sleep. It actually turned out to be no big deal. We only had to wait about 15 minutes in the waiting room and then when they called us back he wasn't even crying. I was so thankful that it went so smoothly.

So we get home and Jett, who hasn't walked more than 10 steps at a time, walks from the family room all the way to my bedroom. I am beginning to think that his ears were hindering his ability to walk without falling over. What a great idea to have this done. If you ever have to deal with a child who has a crazy amount of ear infections, don't hesitate to have this procedure done. It is a piece of cake!!!

Today is Drake's 5th birthday! We are going to our first Rodeo tonight. I thought it would be a fun thing to do since we are not having his actual birthday party until Saturday. We are becoming true Utah rednecks! Well not really, but it sure seems like it seeing that we are going to a Rodeo!

5 comments:

jillian said...

Oh I bet he can walk because of his ears. Thats so crazy how much it can effect!! OK, I lived in utah for 2 years and never went to a rodeo, that pretty funny you guys are going. It will probably be super cool

Katie Jackman said...

Ok I tried calling you to tell you but I'll just write it down step for step.
1. click on CUSTOMIZE on top right of your blog
2. click on one of the boxes that says ADD PAGE ELEMENT( on the right.)
3. The top right option will say LINK LIST click that
4. Title it what ever you want and add your friends web sites and below you type in what ever you want your friends listed as.
5. Sort them however you want. Call if you have a question

Katie Jackman said...

Happy birthday Drake. Have fun at your rodeo.

King Klan said...

me and adam went to a rodeo and it was a blast. i will proudly be a redneck if its for something fun!

Katie Jackman said...

Marissa, what happened to you? If you didn't notice, i tagged you, so you have to answer the questions i posted on my blog. Don't hate me