Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lagging!





Yeah.... so I haven't put anything up in a while. It just seems like my life is a crazy world of kids and other not so exciting stuff to mention it all. The Rodeo we went to for Drakes birthday was a blast. We are so going every year now! His party was also super fun. We had it at one of the jumpy places. We started doing the parties there a couple of years ago and now the kids kind of expect it. Oh well, it is actually easier for me.


Rick was out of town all last week and it was hell. I really missed him and it was hard to deal with the kids all by myself. It made me really appreciate him and also the fact that I am not a single mother. How do they do it? They can never use the phrase, "just wait til' your dad gets home!" or "Do you want me to call your father!?" That one always works best with my boys. I had to do everything with all of them. The market is a nightmare with all four of them. On top of it all, I had 2 jewelry parties that I had to do and Jett had a doctors appointment to check on his ear. Luckily I have great friends that totally came to my rescue. By the end of the week I was in tears though. I just get really overwhelmed and missing my husband didn't help the matter either!


We went camping for the first time in a tent in the woods. That was interesting. No... it was actually fun. I have camped my whole life, but always in a motor home or trailer. And we never went to the outdoor woods. We went where any other normal California camped... The BEACH. We had a great time though. I even let the baby crawl on the dirt. And by the end of the trip all the kids were filthy and I was OK with it. They all had baths as soon as we walked in the door, but that was OK.


Now... I have another party tonight and I have to start packing for another trip to Cali. The company still needs Rick's help and I don't want to be away from him for another whole week, so we are tagging along. Then we get back and 4 days later we are headed off to Hawaii for our annual trip. My kids think they are Hawaiian! I love it there! I think this will be our 4th or 5th year in a row and wouldn't miss a year for anything!!!!

4 comments:

Katie Jackman said...

Yeah, You're coming to town. Are you getting sick of that long drive yet. It seems as though you make it all the time. Anyway... I am so looking forward to vacation.

Whitney Palmer said...

wow! youre amazing....wish I was close , I would come and help! stop by or call me when youre here...im living at my parents for a few months....
818.913.1852

Jayme said...

hey there!!

Natalie Garces said...

How exciting that you guys went to a rodeo! Looks like fun. Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love you!!!!