Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm It!

Post these rules of "tag" at the beginning of your blog. List 6 facts, habit or obsession about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people and post their names. Go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for more details.



#1 I love love love "out food". That is what I call it. There is nothing better than going out to a good restaurant, eating delicious food, and then not having to clean it up. I always start with a blue cheese salad and then usually I get a steak of some sort. And I always have dessert.



#2 I have come to the conclusion that I am a "control freak". I have to have things done my way or it just doesn't fly. Rick told me this about a month ago and I told him he was the freak. But now I know he was right. I have been paying attention to myself and it is completely true. It truly is "my way or the highway"!



#3 I am obsessed with Christmas. I know you are thinking it is just because this is the time of year, but that is not the case. I think about "my month" of Christmas all year. I even asked Rick if we could decorate one of the basement rooms in only Christmas decorations. I love the family time and the music and the movies and buying presents and.... I'm sure you get the idea.



#4 I am not a "Girls" girl. Girls bug me. The stuff they do for attention. Stupid. It is probably because I grew up with 3 sports enthused brothers that always beat me up and didn't tolerate a girly girl. Maybe. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of "girlfriends" that I love! But I think they get me and my rough personality. (Hopefully I have not offended any of you... But if so, it's kind of your fault for being my friend ^_^)



#5 I have a make-up fetish. I love buying the stuff. But only the pricey kind. I don't wear it often, only when Rick and I go out or to church on Sundays. I consider myself more of a collector. I buy it whenever I have the chance. Usually when I am at Nordstrom or when I get the Sephora catalog. It's good stuff!



#6 Last, but definitely not least, I have a burning for USC football. I am holding out for the day when one, or all, of my sons had his name said over the loud speaker at a game. They were all named for that specific reason. Drake Jackman, Cade Jackman, Jett Jackman, and Ace Jackman sound like awesome football names! Most people would not want a house full of boys. But to me, it's like I have 4 chances to get one of them to that school to play ball.



So now... I Tag Kelli, Amanda, Whitney, Elissa, Mindi, and Katie

4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

Its about time! It was a good one though, worth the wait! But wait! Shouldnt it be against the tagging rules to tag back? Thats ok, I like to talk about myself, Just kidding, kind of....

Rachel Garces said...

I love the Holidays too. We have been having a fire every night and I love the smells, the yummy food. the lights, although this year nick put up blue and white lights with just a little red and green around the windows, so we look jewish. Laura said our house looks like we are divided, one jew, and one non-jew living here. Oh well.

Jayme said...

I love USC too!

georgeandmarie said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog...and I found you through Kelli. So cute!! I am adding you to my list. I am very excited for this evening!