Monday, December 17, 2007

Our 1st Annual Christmas Party

When we left California, I knew I would miss a lot of things. During Christmas time, I am reminded of those things, and one of them was my brother's annual Christmas party. Rick and I have gone every year they have had it, except for this year and last. So... when we moved to Utah, we decided that we would have our own party with the new friends we have met here. Luckily for us, they are a silly and fun as Rick and I, and everybody brought some great gifts.
We decided our party was going to be called the "Naughty & Nice" Christmas party. For those of you who know us, no point on explaining. The good part is, you have a 50/50 chance on going home with something "normal". We actually got 2 crazy gifts, but one couple wanted one of them cuz they got 2 lotion gift sets. They didn't want to leave the party ALL nice.


We had a great time and can't wait til' next year!

This is Rick's cousin who won the naughty gift that Rick brought. It is a blow-up "wife". The box said it was the best kind of wife because she doesn't say a word...

This prize was great. A belt with mistletoe tied to the middle in the front.


These panties were HUGE! My friend, who is 8 months pregnant, was a good sport and tried them on for all of us to witness. She had them tied up in the back so they would stay on. They really were humongous!
And this was the winner... "Ask Mr. Dick". It's kind of like a magic 8 ball. You ask Mr. Dick a question, give him a good shake, and then he will have the answer.
This girl gave it away. Obviously she already knows what Mr. Dick will say.

4 comments:

jillian said...

that is awesome! I want to do that next year...

georgeandmarie said...

thanks for posting that great picture of me...hahaha!! We had such a great time...thanks for hosting a fun party!!!

{priscilla} said...

How fun! We usually go to a christmas party too and last year we played a really fun game that ended up getting a little naughty! Very fun though!

jillian said...

email me your email and I will give you todds number jillypilly15@hotmail.com