Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeling Good!

I went to the Dr. today and was able to schedule April 15th for an induction. I hate being induced but thought it would be the smartest way to go about it seeing as though We need my mom up here to help with the kids. It's only 5 days before my due date so hopefully I can make it that long. I am feeling much better this pregnancy than the last few. This time it's much better to have him "in" than to have a fifth child to tend to.

Also, Rick and I went to the temple last night to do a session. It was awesome. We didn't go with anyone so I felt like I got more out of it. I'm usually in there with someone I know, and I kind of talk through the whole thing. That is a good place to be!

7 comments:

{priscilla} said...

It's geting close! I still can't believe you're having your 5th!! Do you need anything for Ace? (it's Ace right?) Did your friends throw you a baby shower? We might be coming up there in June so I'll let you know so we can stop for a visit. We've been trying to go to the temple but it's hard to leave the baby for that long since he's still on the boob ya know! Anywho, talk to ya soon!

Jayme said...

I am glad you are feeling good. April is good month for a baby :) Diamonds!!! Are your other kids getting excited about Ace's arrival?

Joanna said...

Wow, I can't believe you are having your 5th baby! We miss you here in Cali, but are glad you are enjoying your home in Utah. I never thought you were the Utah type, but I was undoubtably wrong. Good Luck girl!

Mindi said...

Fun, fun!! Can't wait to see Mr. Ace. Hang in there, the last few weeks really drag!! Love ya.

Natalie Garces said...

You didn't have to do that, but thanks. Words can not express my joy and excitment that Vegas is done with!!!!!! Just a couple more weeks and you can say you are the mother of 5!!! Can't wait to meet him.

the Lola Letters said...

Hey! I was for pantene beautiful lengths (good call) Kyle's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, so when the chemo made her hair fall out, I cut mine off and donated 11 inches to beautiful lengths because their wigs go to women with breat cancer... so, yeah, it has been fun, but this haircut needs to be shaped at least every 3 weeks to stay looking good, so I am way sick of it and growing it back out now!

Kelli Proctor said...

Marissa! I did this funny celebrity soul mate quiz and you are totally going to laugh at who came up as my soulmate! Haha! Go to my blog and check out! You should do it, kind of funny!