Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

I took mostly video of Christmas this year so I don't really have many pictures. Kind of sad now that I think of it. But I'm hopeful that the kids will be grateful in the long run....

Anyway, here are almost all of them that I did happen to take:

Here is our first FAKE tree. Rick and I vowed never to get one, but with a crawler on the loose, we had no choice. And I must admit I loved it!

Dad and Jett chillin' while waiting for Santa to visit on Christmas Eve.

Grandma Terry and the girls getting ready to sing for Santa, not waiting for the prayer :)

Jett loves slippers, so he gets them every year

Drake asked if he was getting coal for Christmas, so I bought some "coal" gum. It was gross.


Cade really wanted a new bike (so he could stop riding Kaleigh's pink one), ramps, and protective gear for skateboarding. He wants to be the next Ryan Sheckler!


Here's our Acey, trying to snatch up anything and everything that fell on the floor.

6 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! I LOVE The pics! Looks like Santa was good to you guys, except Drake haha! Ace is getting so big! aaaah!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh yeah, tell Cade that Ryan Shekler (sp?) is not a bad kid to want to be like. I think he is the cutest kid!

Nikki Moshier said...

Hey Miss, thanks for the comment about Ryah. Your kids are getting so big and are as adorable as ever! We miss you guys.

Ashley Koz said...

ace is such a cutie, and getting so big. I love your playlist btw sometimes I go to your blog just to listen to the music

Ashley Koz said...

ha ha, I LOVE lady gaga, Saw her in concert too when she opened for new kids on the block

georgeandmarie said...

So Fun Christmas!! I am just now looking at it almost a month later! Yeah for apple!! I love them and all their stuff! Glad you had a good one! Miss you!!