Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 5th to CADE!

As many of you know, Cade is a riot! His raspy voice, the way he points and shakes his finger while talking..... He has got to be my funniest kid. But he is also my most helpful kid. That boy will drop anything to help Rick or myself. He is so loving and caring, and he does a great job at making sure Ace isn't putting foriegn objects into his mouth! I can't beleive my 3rd child is already 5! Man I'm getting old!!!
So here is a tribut to the baby that was supposed to be a girl (per the doctor and 3 ultrasounds) but is all the way boy!



























8 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

He is seriously so freakin cute!!!!! Happy b-day Cade Aunt Natalie,Uncle Stevie, and cousin Marlie LOVE YOU!!!!

Ashley Koz said...

What a doll, he'a a rick clone for sure. I'm sorry I never got back to you, Were leaving for Hawaii today, and the last two days have been kind of crazy. I'm so jealous you live here, I love it.

jillian said...

he is such a jackman!!!!

Whitney Palmer said...

love it! i really need to meet all your kiddos. and the pictures of Cade when he was around 2 with the long hair he kinda looks like Brittiny Spears little boys! They are cute so i hope youre not offended!

hey have you checked out our new blog? its called "the real brothers and sisters" its hilarious

www.realbrothersandsisters.blogspot.com

peace!

Anonymous said...

He is SOOO cute! Don't they grow up way too fast! Love to hear that you're doing well in Cali, we love it here in OR, the only thing we miss about UT are ALL of the awesome friends we made there! Miss everyone heaps...Enjoy that CA sun! ;-)

Ashley said...

Awwww he is SO cute! Happy B-day to Cade!

georgeandmarie said...

Happy late Bday Cade!! We miss you!
Love the wrights

the Lola Letters said...

Wow, he's had a.lot. of different hairstyles in 5 short years! ha ha! what a stinking cute kid!