Thursday, July 23, 2009

Absence makes the Heart grow fonder...

... or crazy.

So Rick has been gone since Sunday, and I'm crazy missing him! Again I feel like a single mom, remembering all too well our life in Utah the last 7 months or so that we lived there. At least this is only for a week (hopefully). The good thing about it is that he gets to eat fish every night at Irifuni's in Honolulu, one of his favorite places for Fish. And I don't have to rack my brain for dinner dishes. How does cereal, corn dogs and mac n' cheese sound? And I get to clean my disaster of a house when all the kids are asleep. That way I know it will stay somewhat clean until I wake up. But, dealing with 5 kids all by yourself who love to fight, cry and scream.... Man that's a good time!

Here's to Husband's we can't live without (hand in the air, holding my Red Bull, waiting for a "cheers")!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

Cheers, Cheers and triple cheers. I feel your pain.

Ashley Koz said...

WOW that's rough, i agree though your hubby is pretty awesome! Cheers to awesome husbands!!!

The ZamFam said...

What a woman! I commend any mom who toughs through days alone while we husbands are off who knows where working... way to go...

nancy mohamed said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر