Sunday, July 19, 2009

OK, I'm ready...

for a real post.
This is surf camp. The kids had a blast. I only wish I had gone the whole week instead of the last day so I could have had more pics. All of the kids loved it but I think Cade liked it the most. That kid is a natural athlete. He popped right up on that board and rode the wave all the way to shore. Drake liked it, but really only tried the surfing because that's what I told him I paid for the camp for, To learn to surf! He would much rather body board or play on the beach. But, He also did great on the board. I'm so proud of both of them!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of Kaleigh cuz I left my camera in the car and the walk was like a mile back. That is an entirely different story, so I won't get into it. She had fun though, except for the rash from the wet suit. Next year they will all have their own, one's that fit properly!









2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's awesome!

the Lola Letters said...

Wow! Look at that form! Kortland would have tried like, twice and then gone and planted himself on the beach in a huff and built 6 sandcastles.

Looks like a ton of fun for your boys! - Cade doesn't even look like the same kid - he has grown so much since we last saw him.

Too cute.