Thursday, February 14, 2008

V Day!

Happy Valentine's to all! My husband is out of town, yet again, and I am spending it with my kids today and my mom later this afternoon. I am so excited to have her visit us! Being with the kids all week, by myself, gets a little challenging. She will be a breath of freash air in this freezing, snowy, crappy, environment! The storm last night was so bad that some people lost power for the night, other's were not even able to get home from work or school (that would be scary as a parent) and MY dish network was out (just being dramatic)! Then to top it off, Rick called to tell me he was on his way to the emergency room because he was so sick. For that guy to get himself to the doctor, let alone the emergency room, is a huge deal. So, it kind of worried me because if he thought he needed to go there, it must be really bad. It turned out to only be bronchitis and now he is resting in LV alone on V Day. So sad... But it does make me realize how much I do love him when he is gone. Not that I don't love him when he is here, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

wow I cant believe he was in the ER! Glad he is ok though! Hey just wanted to let you know I tagged you, dont worry though this one is super fast and easy!