Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures as Promised


Kaleigh and London the week before we moved


Jett with his Kathy, we love and miss her sooooo much!!!

Jett playing at the pirate ship in Maui

The view from our room

Doing such a great job helping with Ace that she put him to sleep
In front of the Banyan Tree in Lahaina

Before I got sick on the Semi-Sub, "The Reef Dancer"
Looking for the fish

They all crashed after a long day of playing in the sun
Jett chilin' by the pool sportin' some new tattoos

Catchin' some waves, pool style

Ace and Dad taking a dip
Cousin Jasper (he and Ace are exactly 1 month apart)
Our annual family photo up at Ululani's Shave Ice Waiting to be seated at Mama's Fish House

Dad, Drake and Cade
Uncle Justin (one of Rick's younger brothers, Jasper's dad)

Kaleigh's first day of 3rd grade

Drake's first day of 1st grade

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness... I didn't even recognize Jett in his pictures! He has grown SO much since I last saw him! What a fun vacation! Glad you guys are doing well and are settled down back in Cali! =)

Whitney Palmer said...

cute pics miss! now that you live here we definitely need to see each other.....

Joanna said...

Man, your kids have grown up so much! I love seeing your adorable family :).

Kelli Proctor said...

wow, so fun! It is so beautiful there! Looks like it was a ton of fun, as usual! Wow, the kids already look like they have grown up a ton! Thanks for sharing these! Hey I tagged you because I really want to see your house, so check it out on my blog!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! Your little kiddies already look different! I'm missin you like crazy! Even though I went longer times between seeing you when you lived 3 doors down, it different! Glad you are doing good!

{priscilla} said...

I told you Ace is bigger than my little Ezekiel! We just went to the doctor's today and he is almost 18 pounds....I bet Ace is closer to 25-30?? maybe more, right?! Gosh, the kids are getting so big and are adorable! Maybe I'll see ya at Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Blume Bunch said...

Ok, your kids are WAY too cute! Glad youre back in cali again. Enjoy the beach...were jealous! :)