Friday, September 26, 2008

YAY!!!

I'm so excited because Kathy is coming to visit this weekend! She will only be here for 2 days, but 2 days is better than no days! For those of you who don't know "our Kathy", she was my neighbor (our backyard's corners met) in Utah. She helped me so much when Rick was out of town working. She was like a friend/nanny/housekeeper/grandma all in one. All of my kids got so attached to her. It was super sad for all of us to leave her :o( Tomorrow can't come fast enough!!!

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

so fun! How did it go?!

Ashley Koz said...

Hey Marissa its Ashley Kozlowski, I just started a blog so add me to yours its kozlowskinews.blogspot.com, I hope all is well for your out in cali

Amanda said...

LOVE your background! I am a lover of Halloween.