Monday, October 13, 2008

Another of Cade's Funny Thoughts

My Sister-in-law, Rachel and Myself have decided that Cade needs his own post every week or so. That kid is just too funny! So here is another one of his off the wall comments with more to come I'm sure!

Cade: (while in the shower) Dad? Will I still be cool if I don't wash my butt?

Dad: Not only will you not be cool, but you will have a stinky butt as well.

Cade: Then I think I'm gonna wash my butt!

Just picture this 4 year old talking in that sweet, ever so raspy, voice of his!

7 comments:

Justin & Amber said...

You need to tell about his baptism thoughts.."Thats it?" That was too funny.

Ashley Koz said...

hilarious!!! I can't wait till Crew starts saying awesome things like that. I'm doing awesome, being a mama and playing whenever I can. K I'm ridiculously jealous you live in huntington beach, I've spent a lot of time in seal beach right next door to you, some friends of our family have a beach house there we vacation at a lot. I'm in love with that area I can't blame you at all for moving away from here. Its freezing today btw.... does that make you feel better

Cody and Jayla Campbell said...

freaking heck THAT is hilarious!!! the funny thing is i can totally hear him saying that! Miss you...and, SO TOTALLY CAN NOT wait until girls weekend!

Rachel Garces said...

That is an awesome quote to start with. I'm laughing all over again. Can't wait to hear what else he says.

Kelli Proctor said...

what a crazy funny kid! He is so obsessed with being cool that I am so not surprised he thought of this! I couldnt stop laughing when you told me, he is hilarious!

{priscilla} said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like something my Ethan would say too!

Unknown said...

Love it... especially because I can totally hear his raspy little voice saying that and Rick saying that to him as well.