Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Photos

I just got this micro SD card at Target yesterday for my cell phone and transferred all of (well, all most all of ^_^) my pics over to it.
So here you go.........

Our first winter, when we had no backyard just dirt (that's Kathy's house :o(



Now with grass the next year (don't miss the snow!)


Kaleigh showing off her new "do" this summer in California

I loved that Drake fell asleep still protecting his "Superhero" status

Drake would only let Uncle Matt shave his head if he let him shave his. Quite the negotiator.


Gotta love Cade...........

and his feet (those little square toes)!



Still small enough to fit in the kitchen sink (my lovely kitchen sink...... :o(

I love this smile, and that head!

Since Ace was born, Jett loves to sit, or sleep, right on top of me. That is my arm, by the way

So little (sad)

Don't you just want to bite that lip?

Chillin' at the beach the first week back in California

Having a bonfire the second week back in California (you'd think we like the beach or something)

First time eating rice cereal (like this kid needs more food)
And finally, this was yesterday after a shopping trip to Target to buy Halloween candy ($50 worth!! holy crap). And, No, he does not wear this shirt everyday, but, Yes, ALWAYS sits in his Bumbo. We think he kind of looks like a turtle cuz he sucks in his bottom lip all the time. I love this Baby!!!

6 comments:

Whitney Palmer said...

finally some good pics! love em all! keep up the good work Miss!

Michelle Perry said...

Sure that's your arm.

Ashley Koz said...

why would you want to go sit around at a crumby old beach when you could frolic through the snow?......................BAHAHAHAHHA sorry I couldn't hold that one in, I love that paramore song on your playlist btw

Kinsie said...

Ace is absolutely adorable!

georgeandmarie said...

yeah!! you need to keep posting more so we can see you and your cute family more!! i need to call you tomorrow, so hopefully i'll catch you! ace has changed so so much!!

Unknown said...

What a doll! I think he's the perfect age for my unborn daughter (and quite frankly after finding out at Kenna's 2-year appointment that they predict she'll be 5'10"-6' tall, he's probably the only one that will be big enough for her if she takes after her big sister). I miss you guys!