Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kaleigh Finally gets Baptised!

Kaleigh has been waiting so patiently to get Baptised. Due to the move and a wedding and a Hawaiian vacation, it kept getting pushed back. October 11th couldn't get here fast enough.

It seemed pretty crazy, having a child old enough to get Baptised. I really wanted to enjoy every minute of it. That didn't quite happen, though. With getting the house tidied up and food enough to feed the families and a baby that isn't the quietest, it seemed sort of rushed. Still, it was an awesome day! She got a bit nervous/embarrassed to have all the focus on her, but she was beautiful and great just the same!

(of course I forgot my camera, so I won't have good pics until i get them from my mom's camera)

Here she is in front of our BRIGHT peach house

On a side note..... Cade was a bit disappointed with the whole thing.

Cade: That's it?!

Rick: What's wrong?

Cade: Dad, I can't believe all Baptised is is going under the water!

5 comments:

Ashley Koz said...

yay for kaleigh, shes so stinking gorgeous, and I love all of Cades comments that you post, cracks me up

Kelli Proctor said...

Congratualtions Kaleigh! We love you! Her dress is great! Cade is so funny! I still am waiting to see pics of that house of yours, Kathy said its a great house!

Ashley said...

Awww she's so pretty! COngrats Kaleigh! And Cade... that boy is TOO funny!

Ashley said...

Awww she's so pretty! COngrats Kaleigh! And Cade... that boy is TOO funny!

Kalli Monroe said...

wait until u have 3 baptised! enjoy every mintute it comes fast! Congrats Kaleigh:-)