Thursday, December 4, 2008

Me: Why don't you just love me and kiss me?

Cade: Well, I do love you......

Me: Then come over here and give me a kiss.

Cade: Well, I love you but I don't want to kiss you.

Me: Why?

Cade: I don't like kissing very much.

Me: I know that isn't true because you always want to play "Kissy Boys" (a game that Cade, Drake and their cousin Nico play. They run around yelling "kissy boys, kissy boys", while trying to kiss any girl they can get their hands on).

Cade: Well I do like to kiss, but just not you.

Me: Cade?!

Cade: Well you are cute, but just not Really Really cute. (he says this while pointing at me and in his ever so comical raspy little voice)

Me: (laughing)

3 comments:

Natalie Garces said...

Cade is so funny. He cracks me up. By the way I love all the music on your blog. Everytime I go to your blog the song that is on is one of my favorites:)

Cody and Jayla Campbell said...

That is freaking hilarious!!!

Kinsie said...

He is too cute! I love conversations with little kids! :)