Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Hate This!

Rick has been out of town since Monday and I SO miss him. He is supposed to come home late Friday/early Saturday, but I know he will be exhausted so we won't get to spend that much time together. Then, he informs me, that he is probably going to have to go back on Monday again for a whole week. This sucks! This is not even his real job anymore. The extra income is always welcome, but I would rather have him home!

On a lighter, and much more exciting, note.... we have started this new business with Kyani Sun. It is this miracle drink that Rick has been taking for about 3 weeks now. His back pain has gone away (which is nice cuz I HATE Somas!). Check it out at www.kyani.net . Which reminds me of another reason why I am upset with this Vegas thing. He has no time to work on this project and I really want to go on the free cruise in December. I told him we so have to go on a week long vacation, without the kids, before we have this baby! And a cruise is perfect for a pregnant woman because you can eat and eat and eat and not feel bad cuz you have an excuse, right?

4 comments:

Rachel Garces said...

sorry you miss your hubby. i do not enjoy being a single parent either. when the kids go to bed, put your feet up and eat some ice cream and soak in the quiet.

Whitney Palmer said...

TRY NOT TO EAT TOO MUCH ICE CREAM THOUGH....HE HE. i STARTED EATING YOGURT WITH GRANOLA OR A BOWL OF CEREAL. iTS HEALTHIER AND CRAVES THE SUGAR TOOTH!
btw IM GOING TO CHECK THAT STUFF OUT, i HAVE HAD A PICHED NERVE IN MY BACK FOR 5 YEARS AND HAVE JUST LEARNED TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN....SO IM EXCITED THAT IT WORKED FOR RICK!

Mindi said...

Being home alone totally sucks dookie!! :( I guess it helps us appreciate them more when they are home??? Hang in there and can't wait to be seeing you! KYANI rocks!!! :)

Natalie Garces said...

I want to learn about this drink. Stevie has back pain too and I HATE SOMAS MORE THAN ANYTHING ON THIS PLANET!!!!! There has to be a better way for them to deal with pain. That sux that Rick has to go out there too. Feel better:)