Friday, September 7, 2007

New Dilemma

Here it is... Nothing sounds good to eat. I love eating, and when I am pregnant, I love it even more! I keep racking my brain as to what I should make for dinner and nothing comes to mind. At night, since Rick still isn't home, I get super excited for the time of the night when it is quiet. When all four of the kids are sound asleep and all I can hear is the rumbling of the air conditioner. This is the time when I pull out the sweets I have been hiding. I swear my kids can smell candy. I bought 3 different candy bars from the market the other day, Monday, and I still haven't eaten any of them. I bought 3 so I had choices. But not even candy is tempting to me, that is a huge deal because I am the Candy Queen! The only thing that kind of sounds good is "out" food. Food that I don't have to cook myself, and a meal that is usually accompanied by a blue cheese dinner salad. This is kind of hard to come by, seeing as though I would have to take 4 kids with me and a good restaurant is 15 minutes away. Pretty soon I am gonna be rich so I can go out to dinner everyday for every meal. Or, hire a chef to make it all for me!

4 comments:

King Klan said...

So congrats on #5 that is so great. And it looks like you had a great summer. Arent vactions great!

Whitney Palmer said...

Yea send me some! Thats awesome!
Im at my parents right now.
8405 La Bajada
Whittier 90605

Thanks

Kalli Monroe said...

I saw kim at the store the other day i told her about #5, and about your blog so she could maybe kit that way? i would love to come up no time right know:) life is so crazy, talk soon

Rachel Garces said...

ok so i got a message from someone on my blog and she told me that she was at my wedding reception, went to Los Al, and just moved out of your ward and totally knew who you were. Her name is Heather Roc. What a small world. Do you know her? She found me through my friend Sarah from when we were little.
I totally want to come out for a visit. Or at least maybe meet in Vegas. I need to check Sydney's schedule and see when she has a four day weekend and shoot up. Maybe if nick can't come your mom could so i would have someone to drive with. I'll look at the calendar tomorrow.
it was weird going to Natalie's party and you not being the lady in charge. I kind of felt like i was cheating on you or something. Sorry. Don't hate me. Tell me about Lia Sophia, i am trying to figure some way to make some extra money each month. Sydney wants to do dance club and Laura and I joined LA fitness and got a personal trainer 2 days a week for the next year so i need to come up with some extra dinero. and i thought maybe that could work for me since i have connections in south county and in the Los Al/Long Beach ara. anyway let me know.
How are you feeling? Hang in there.