Monday, January 7, 2008

Just Some Thoughts...

Those of you who "really" know Rick and I know that we are all about a good time. I have heard some silly stuff about my "Christmas Party" blog post. I would think that those of you who actually read my blog are good friends, just wondering how we are doing all the way up in here in Utah, or friends that we haven't seen in a while, this being a good way to stay in touch. You might even be friends that live in Utah with us. What ever the case, YES we hold temple recommends! I also don't think it is any one's business if we do or not, but just in case you were wondering. If the stick in your butt is wedged too far up to remove it, then I advise you to not read our bolg any longer. You might faint the next time I post something that is just "funny", not something to question my immmortality for.

9 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

You guys are awesome.

Stacy said...

this is adam and your both going to hell!!!

Natalie Garces said...

His finger is doing ok but it still hurts him a lot. He is still going to work today in vegas. I feel so bad for him. I tell him to just keep thinking about hawaii in March!!!

Rachel Garces said...

Who's talking smack about your party? I'll kick their butts. Did you guys have good holidays? I haven't talked to you in forever. Did you get all our presents for xmas?

zuniga family said...

Marissa, this is Vicki's friend Rachel and I was snooping around on your blog and I think if people are going to question your commitment to church, then they are lame. It is not like you guys had a big orgy and even if you did that is your business and nobody else's. They aren't going to judge you in the last day so who cares! The party looked like fun! I love the "Ask Dick." That is hysterical. I know when i went to a naughty party, people who shocked. It is sex and most married mormon women have it so what is the big deal? It is not like we are showing what we do in the bedroom! Rock on with your comments! I think you should have one every year!!

{priscilla} said...

Hey Miss! I thought your party looked like sooo much fun! In fact, Unga and I went to a white elephant gift party before christmas. We had to take one "good" gift and one "funny" gift! Unga wanted to do the same thing you guys did with the blow up girl but could'nt find one last minute so he took some "massage oil"! No one knew who brought it and all had a great laugh with who ended up with it! They needed it!! I love you guys! Don't stress! We know you love to have fun!

Kalli Monroe said...

Go Marissa! We need to talk soon:)

Whitney Palmer said...

Hey. Thats rad that you have the balls to say something back. I hate judgements....thats probably the main reason why I dont go to church. Very Hipocritical.

georgeandmarie said...

People are just jealous and lame!!!