Friday, January 25, 2008

Late Night

Rick has been home all week. It has been nice except for the fact that he comes home late every night. Last night it was 8:30 pm when he walked through the door. We have been playing cards after all the kids are in bed and it has been really fun. As we are about to start our game he tells me he is going to his friends house to play some rock band game. I was a little upset because the night time is our time and I'm pregnant so everything upsets me anyway. But, he is out of town a lot and rarely gets to hang out with the boys. I really wanted a donut (this is a reoccurring craving whenever I am pregnant) and some hot chocolate from the the gas station. We have a ton of hot chocolate at home but I think theirs is better. And being the sweet husband that he is, he went to the gas station after our card game (which finished around 10:30 pm) and got me the drink. They didn't have the right donut (cake with white frosting and rainbow sprinkles) but the hot cocoa was awesome! He then hopped back in his car and stayed at Casey's until 1:45 am. Boys and their video games...

4 comments:

georgeandmarie said...

Yeah they will... George has been gone tons at night! What is that all about? When are we going to play cards? Seriously that we haven't hung out for like a year!! We miss you guys tons and need to really get together like the good ole days!!

Rachel Garces said...

To get a template like mine, click on the darling templates link under my friend list. That's where I found mine. it took me a couple hours to figure it out but i finally did. Just follow the directions on the site. Good luck. Are you guys coming down next weekend?

Stacy said...

hahaha.. whats with boys and video games? I really dont get it..

Natalie Garces said...

Can't wait to go to Disneyland on monday. It will be my second time using my pass so I will finally get my money's worth! So get your mickey ears ready and I expect all your kids to be in full disney costumes(Each one a different disney character).