Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Phone!

I usually don't get too excited about having to buy a cell phone, but I love this thing. My old phone still worked but the lens was cracked in a million pieces and so my phone wouldn't take good pictures (a very important part of text messaging in Rick's mind). So Rick and I went to Verizon and checked out their phones. Rick is always buying new phones and it drives me nuts because I think they are a waste of money. He was excited that I was trading in my pink Razor for a new model. I picked this green enV. It has a huge camera and the lens has a cover to protect it. The best part is the full keyboard for texting. It makes it so much faster. I love this phone!

3 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

I love this phone...I got mine in September and it seriously has changed my life..lol!!

Sarah said...

I have this phone...but not in the cool green color! I'm kinda jealous! I just have plain ol' silver. Funny thing is, I NEVER open it up! I text secretly at work, so flipping it open is way too obvious. haha.

georgeandmarie said...

cool phone!!