Wednesday, October 10, 2007

And We're Off...

to California! I knew that the kids had Thursday and Friday off, but then Kaleigh informed me that they have Monday off too. Rick is working in Las Vegas again, so I thought it would be a perfect excuse to visit. I am a little nervous about the drive with 4 kids all by myself. The thing I am most concerned about is when I have to go to the bathroom. I am going to have to take all the kids in with me. That is gonna be difficult. Maybe I will take extra diapers and pee in those... That will be funny.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

yay! I am glad you are comming for a visit. Will I see you this weekend?

Amanda said...

I love that you are considering peeing in a diaper! I hope all goes well.

Natalie Garces said...

Yes you need to try it. Next time you come down you need to come over to our house and I will take you there. you won't regret it!