Friday, October 26, 2007

When the Dad's Away...

the Mom will dress her baby in overalls.


Rick is working in Las Vegas, again. While I was dressing Jett for the day, I found some overalls in his drawer that still had the tags on them. I thought it would be funny to put a boy in overalls, so I did. I sent Rick the same picture. He didn't seem to agree. What you have to understand is that Rick, when he is home, has to approve everything the boys wear. I think I dress them pretty cute but he always has something to say about their outfits. So now, I ask him before I even pull out the clothes. That is why is thought it would be a hoot if I made the baby wear these while Rick is out of town because can't do anything about it!

5 comments:

Jayme said...

I think he looks adorable!

Stacy said...

hahahaha.. that is so funny. I would do that too. I can see adams face.. haha.. and ricks too!

Nazar said...

The Blume family moved into our ward and your name came up and so I thought I'd say hi. I'm glad that you guys are happy in Utah and that all is going well. Say hi to rick for me. I havn't seen him for a long time.

Katz said...

your kids are so cute! long time no see.

Forest said...

Hey Jackmans!

It looks to me like he works for Joe Ferkin Electric.